- Chatelain M and Mathieu J. 2017. How good are epigeic earthworms at dispersing? An investigation to compare epigeic to endogeic and anecic groups. Soil Biology and Biochemistry. 111:115–123. doi: 10.1016/j.soilbio.2017.04.004
- Chatelain M, Pessato A, Frantz A, Gasparini J and Leclaire S. 2017. Do trace metals influence visual signals? Effects of trace metals on iridescent and melanic feather colouration in the feral pigeon. Oikos. doi: 10.1111/oik.04262
- Chatelain M, Gasparini J, Haussy C and Frantz A. 2016 Trace metals affect early maternal transfer of immune components in the feral pigeon. Physiological and Biochemical Zoology 89(3): 206-212. doi: 10.1086/685511.
- Chatelain M, Gaspaini J and Frantz A. 2016. Trace metals, melanin-based pigmentation and their interaction influence immune parameters in feral pigeons (Columba livia). Ecotoxicology.
- Chatelain M, Frantz A, Gasparini J and Leclaire S. 2016. Experimental exposure to trace metals affects plumage bacterial communities in the feral pigeon. Journal of Avian Biology.
- Chatelain M, Gasparini J and Frantz A. 2016. Do trace metals select for darker birds in urban areas? An experimental exposure to lead and zinc. Global Change Biology.
- Chatelain M, Gasparini J, Jacquin L and Frantz A. 2014. The adaptive function of melanin-based plumage polymorphism to trace metals. Biology Letters. 10 (3): 20140164
- Leclaire S, Pierret P, Chatelain M and Gasparini J. 2014. Feather bacterial load affects plumage condition, iridescent color, and investment in preening in pigeons. Behavioral Ecology. 25(5): 1192-1198
- Chatelain M, Halpin C and Rowe C. 2013. Ambient temperature influences birds' decisions to eat toxic prey. Animal behaviour. 86:733-740